Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 22 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:46 am

Jason watched Morgana with a look that showed he was unimpressed by her, and set his teacup down. "The only use I will have of her is turning her into a doll. However, I gave you my word, Drake, and my word I shall keep." He stood and gave Drake a wind up mouse. It was beautiful and glossy and looked to be perfectly and expertly crafted. "I will be keeping an eye on you from the shadows, but should you need me for... other things, you can call to me through this."

Jack patted Arabella's head. "Don't worry. I won't let that whatever it is come near you."

Puppet winced as Mari hurt his still cracked chest, but he kept ahold of her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:52 am

Mari whispered in puppets ear " he sighned his death warent... he really did." she then said " to night when we sleep, please hold me close, so I won't have nightmares."

Arabella shook her head " Please jack, don't go near her... she deserves a fate much worse than death... "

Drake laughed " why don't you turn her into a doll right now Toy maker, this I would like to see." he said shoving the mouse in his pocket " Go right ahead Master of toys."

Gavin raised an eyebrow " this should be amusing."

Slender snorted " Drake, I don't need the eyes of Marionette and Arabella to tell me, Morgana shouldn't exist, even zargo woudl throw a fit... probably propperly be a mate for Issac... sick bastard."

Morgana turned " Oh you are going tto show me a trick?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:00 am

Jason stood and folded his hands behind his back. He walked around Morgana, looking over her critically. He stopped in front of her, and there was a slight and soft clicking noise before his thin bladed hand saw snapped out and sliced Morgana straight up her front, from below her belly button up in a perfectly straight line through her sternum bone and to the base of her neck, just through the middle of her collarbone. The whole time, Jason's honey colored eyes betrayed nothing but aloof criticism.

Allison looked away quickly to avoid getting queasy, and Layla had to follow suit, burying her face in Gavin's shoulder.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:02 am

Drake didn't bother looking away, " how dramatic." he said yawning.

Arabella continued to just hide behind jack, her hand firm on the back of his shirt.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:04 am

"Well, the first step I take to making my dolls is to remove any undesirable parts." Jason explained. He watched Morgana as he went to remove her lungs.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:06 am

Drake nodded " ah yes, so you gut them... agian so drammatic, " he yawned. He was rubbing allisons back " oh its just little gore, it will be all over soon."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:14 am

Jason proceeded to gut Morgana and even carefully remove a lot of the muscle tissue with practiced grace. He then replaced it all with a type of stuffing and sewed Morgana back up again. He cleaned up the gore and took the gore to be burned and the half made Morgana doll to get wax so her skin would be glossy and smoother. After that, he would finish shaping her and taking care of the details to make her a nice looking doll.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:17 am

Drake nodded " wow, very intresting so, is this the proccess you go through all of them.. " he said smiling as if nothing was wrong at all " but still so very dramatic."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:19 am

Jason ignored Drake for the most part. He went to another part of his workshop to make a dress for his new doll. While he worked, he played a music box of his. The haunting and chiming melody echoed throughout the whole workshop.

Gavaudin eyed Drake. "You know something, don't you, and you will not share, I am guessing?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:22 am

Drake smiled looking at the wolf " nope, " he smiled " I will say one thing, don't be surpised if Toymaker suddenly regrets his poor life choices."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:24 am

Gavaudin laughed humorlessly. "I doubt he knows how to feel regret..."

Jason got a sketch of a beautiful dress for Morgana done and went to see how the wax process was coming along.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:28 am

Drake smiled " How much longer is the proceess, I see so much dedication in your craft."

Arabell kept her mouth shut, but tugged on jacks shirt " I don'tt hink I am going to like this one bit."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:32 am

"As long as it takes to make the perfect doll out of that subject." Jason answered. He took Morgana then to where he measured her and made her a beautiful dress, and carefully added details like small flowers to her hair, and some paint on her nails. When he was done, he had indeed made a beautiful doll out of Morgana, but Jason looked dissatisfied with it still.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:35 am

Drake smiled " whats wrong Toymaker?" he said waiting for his answer " one crafter, all though quite insane is now in your doll collection." he grinned " is that not what you wanted?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:37 am

"I am a perfectionist." Jason admitted. "None of my dolls are as perfect as I want them to be. They are all nice, but none are perfect. Even now I see where I could have taken more care to make the final product better." He shook his head and went to put Morgana into his collection.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:50 am

Morgana from behind him " Oh wonderful, you made a doll, that was rather boring." then she sighed, " so what are you going to do with my empty shell now?" she asked cocking her head.

Drake sighed " and thus, you know why I just don't give a damn any more... half the damn female mummies in Egypt are actually her... I have tired killing her so many times it hurts."

Morgnana pouted " DAddy your so silly I loved Egypt."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:53 am

Jason's eyes turned green and he growled. His forearms turned black and his nails white claws. He lunged at Morgana and used his saw to chop her head clean off. He did not like being made a fool.

Gavaudin merely sighed and poured himself a cup of tea. "Anyone else want some? his kettle is enchanted to keep tea hot and fresh until he decides to dump it out."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:59 am

Morgana materialized next to her body again " you know its rather borning crafting my own body over and over again... and you have anger issues." she smiled " you should go to therapy with daddy." she nodded.

Drake smiled " it never ends till you put her in her box... I did warn you didn't i?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:44 am

Jason just smiled cruelly. "Then I will just have to turn you into a different kind of doll; the kind where the original person doesn't die. It takes a bit more finesse, but it's possible." The Ticked toymaker turned towards Morgana again.

Allison and Layla still didn't seem to be handling the slaughter very well. However, it was Jack who finally did something about it. "Jason... you're scaring your guests."

Jason growled and glared at everyone, but sat back down slowly and gradually calmed down with deep breaths. "I will deal with Morgana later then." He looked at the time. "You may stay here for the night. I do not recommend wandering around at night though. Some of the toys might, ah, not exactly be playful."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:04 pm

Morgana yawned " Mr toy maker, your cute and all, but I Don't think you want to make a living doll out of an empty shell? " she smiled " I can not die, I can't not be cursed, chained, inc, I am how to say this, a Crafter from an Ethereal plane... one that honestly doesn't exist with yours." she said smiling then dropped seemingly dead and whispered in his ear, " I don't even need the body... " she giggled slipping back into the doll it began to move " well I think I can put this one back, and clean up the mess you made." she said " this is kinda actually fun... "

Drake smiled " I did warn you, and wondering at night, no one wants to wonder at night, no one, maybe slendy, but he's imortal.. so..."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Jason just smiled. "Mortal, immortal, corporeal or incorporeal, it matters not. My workshop can be as forgiving or as cruel as it's master, and be even shorter tempered than me. Now, shall I show you where you will be staying the night?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Morgana came back into her non dead body, and cleaned up the other one, " tisk tisk, such a filthy place."

Drake nodded " that will be fine, but... ah, I want to tell you a few things about Morgana, well rules if you want peace... and quiet, and well everything you love not to be destroyed. Its ok to give her tasks to do. Just make sure you say exactly word for word what she can and can not do... second don't stop her from being obsessive compulsive in cleaning.... seriously... and lastly... never let her our of your site more than a few hours." he looked at him " oh and she's pretty much like a toddler when it comes to tv."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:25 pm

"Last one is solved. I don't have a TV." Jason said. He stood and led his guests to the bedrooms, which could comfortably sleep four to a room. Jason apologized to Mari once it was just them and Puppet. "My fair lady, my deepest regrets on losing my temper in front of you." He bowed some to her. "If it means anything, I wish to make it up to you. You have seen me at my worst, and I would be honored if you let me show you me at my best."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Mari still clung to puppets neck " Charming, really... " she said. " but you see my legs are broke, and I can not go anyware with out my masters permission, and that is this here Master of puppets." she grinned " I am Marionette."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:41 pm

Jason smiled. "Marionette. Such a beautiful name. If you wish, I can repair your legs without any pain on your part." He looked up at Puppet to see if he opposed, and Puppet shook his head to indicate he didn't, although Puppet asked Mari if she wanted Jason to fix her legs.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next