Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 2 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Drake sighed " We didn't date or anything, she was Gavins friend" he shrugged " and she just started calling me Draky waky."

Arabella beamed " Hi Stand, and Layla... " she smiled holding out a box " and this is my boyfriend Laughing jack but you can call him Jacky waky.. " she tapped the box " I will let you out, if you promis to not hurt harm, scare torment or demoralize anyone... do I make myself clear... or you will go right back in your box."

Gavin looked at the others " As in the Creepy pasta jack, and ah.... some how I feel bad for poor Jacky wacky..."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:28 pm

Allison nodded. She still felt a bit awkward, since she seemed to be the only one who didn't know Arabella there.

Layla smiled some. "So you found Jack's box? That's pretty exciting. Unless your Laughing Jack, I guess."

Yes, I will be a good little angel and not hurt anyone, even if you beg me too because they are mauling you. Jack said sarcastically. Now let me out of this god damned thing!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:31 pm

Arabella smiled " If your good, I will find something you can maul to a thousand peaces." she said letting him out of the box, and imeadatly after wards, planting a red lipstick kissy mark on his cheek.

Drake looked at him " Cool.... ok... so, lets go the hell home."

Gavin blinked " Some how I pitty you... My condolence's."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:47 pm

Jack, who was about seven feet tall, cracked his back as it was released before growling and shoving Arabella off him. "Get down! Off of me!" He ripped off part of her shirt to try and get the red stain off of him. He grumbled and narrowed his eyes. There was someone else in here. Someone else from this world... his white eyes rested on the chest and he grinned an evil and sharp toothed grin. "Seems I wasn't the only one trapped in a box in here. Although that chest looks a bit comfier than my cramped box. Wonder if he can see and hear like I can..." He strode over to the chest, grinning as the monochrome clown circled it. He laughed.

Layla took a small step back from the creepypasta. She looked at Arabella. "So... can you control him then? How does that work?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Arabella grumbled " Stay away from that one jack, be good you big old brat." she said. Smiling at her " I have his Jack in the box... " she smiled " but he's a big grumpy meany.. " she looked rather sad.

Drake growled " How many times do I have to tell stupid people to stay away from that chest to day?" he sighed " not calling you stupid baby, Stand though and MR Mono Crome clown boy. However, pretty insert the proper F bomb here. dumb.."

Gavin sighed " I am going to be old and grey.... by the time we get home... old and grey."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:00 am

Jack scoffed and waved them off. "You're misguided concern is laughable." He kicked the chest in a way that rattled it without leaving a chance for it to open any.

Stan frowned. "You know, I don't think he's going to listen to anyone... nor anyone to me."

Layla sighed. "Let's get a move on. I'm starting to get antsy hanging around here for too longg. This place freaks me out."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:08 am

Drake growled grabbed Laughing jack by the ear and started believe it or not dragging him out of the room " lets go, fastest way back is if we get moving." he said growling and snarled so only Jack could here " behave or I will make you a smaller box."

Arabella blinked " Oh my Draky wacky your very strong to be be pulling my Jacky wacky.." she said fallowing drake " I have been all over the place, but I can't seem to find the way home."

Gavin just continued to fallow " I guess foot ball practice makes you stronger? Come on stan.... If we would have listened to you earlier that chest would have been smashed."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:25 am

Jack narrowed his eyes and managed to wrench himself from Drake's hold. He growled lowly as he thought. This one... he wasn't quite like the rest. Jack would have to keep an eye on that one in the future. "And stop calling me that!" Jack yelled at Arabella. "Would you like it if I routinely called you a cuntcake instead of your actual name?!"

Stan merely whined and griped and complained.

Layla bounced on her feet as she waited for everyone to get going.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:30 am

Drake grumbled as he started stomping down the street. Not in a good mood, and all most carrying his girlfriend as he stormed down the street.

Arabella smiled sweetly up at jack and then slapped him hard on the back of her hand and stormed after Drake " Fine how about I call you MR JACKASS." she said storming after the others.

Gavin sighed, " ok.. " he said walking after drake and the others " come on Jack, no greater wrath than a woman scored." he said shaking his head " lets go, before she puts you peace by peace back into her little box she likes to keep you in."

stupid jack, didn't know that that Chest was a hell of a lot older than what it was, and it began to crack, the stink of sea air began to leach out of it.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:38 am

Jack merely growled. "If she hurts me, I don't have to obey her orders anymore. Therefore, any protection she has from the rules of this world from me are gone." He smiles maniacally. "And then we can have lots of fun together."

Allison tried to calm Drake down as she walked/was dragged. "Drake, deep breaths. Now is not the time to lose your temper. We need to stay calm and rational."

Layla decided to stay with Gavin for now. She walked beside him and nervously looked around as they went. She hugged herself. Layla did not like it here one little bit.

Stan grumbled and followed Arabella.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:44 am

Drake snarled, but only threw her over his shoulder as he went.

Arabella snapped behind her " are you coming Jackass or not?"

Gavin smiled " buddy I read your creepy pasta, move it " he rolled his eyes " only one I really would be neverous around is well that guy Slendy and a few others of your little buddies."

The Chest split, the sound of slicing blades, could be heard behind them.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:50 am

Allison squeaking in surprise as she was carried. She fell quiet, getting a sense Drake wouldn't listen to her right now anyway.

Jack smiled. "I like that one." He started to follow Arabella when he heard the chest crack and split. Jack started to cackle in laughter and walked backwards. He had to stay with Arabella, but he hoped this whatever it was would come and play with him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:55 am

Drake closed his eyes and continued to walk forward " An ancient spell cast in time, a fixed point in every Rhyme, Do not breath the salt air, and do not laugh with out head or care... for the blade cuts through stone, blood and horors bone." he shuddered " lets go, before it catches up to us, and even Jack ends up dead."

Arabella snapped " Well Jackass is on my Crap list for to day." she said " maybe he could stand to get tossed around like a rag doll."

Gavin shook his head picking up pace " She's really Ticked at you dude."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:05 am

Allison swallowed. "Drake? Please tell me that wasn't what was in that chest, whatever that is..."

Jack, heedless of the potential danger since not much could seriously hurt him, stopped and waited. "Well, Arabella, you just keep running then. I want to play with something, and this pirate porcupine looks fun."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:11 am

Drake smiled " yes baby that was what was in the chest..." he smiled " just keep smiling.... Jack remember SMALLER BOX."

Arabella rolled her eyes " Jackass your not playing with that, in the box you go." she scolded opening the jack in the box so that it would suck him inside. " Stupid Jack, didn't you hear Draky, HOrror bone is you dumb ars."

Gavin chuckled " poor Jacky wacky... she's going to dump you... in a vat of holly water... to stew."

The shack exploded.... whirrrled and whipped, the slicing of blades..... the clank of chains.... the sopping wet splashes, as if something was bleeding horribly.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:18 am

Jack screamed profanities and spat hate at Arabella for putting him back in his box. He hated her for keeping him in his box so much, and hated how much she tried to romanticize him. If he could kill her and be done with the whole matter, he would gladly.

Layla started to run. She did not want to be the next chew toy for whatever this was. No thank you, she would rather live another day if possible.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:28 am

Arabella cried as she ran after Drake and between tears " your a mean and nasty little bastard, you have been my only friend in this sodding place, the only voice, the only person, and all you insert the proper F bomb here. due, is be nasty, you can't even insert the proper F bomb here. pretend to even care, your a poor excuse for a creepypasta, and to top it off, its your fault that thing is now after us, I use to like you, but the more and more i am around you, the more and more I wish it had been slendy I bumped into then your sodding ars." she said oddly keeping pace with the others.

Drake sighed " everyone wishes they would have met slendy." he said running.

Taking a page out of Drakes book, and because gavin did lift weights and could run with some one as thin as Layla he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder running now just behind drake " Pick up the pace stan." he said.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:38 am

Surprisingly, Jack fell silent.

Layla yelped in surprise and clung to Gavin as he ran. Her face heated a little when she realized how intimately she was clinging to him on accident.

Stan huffed and managed to being up the tail end of their group. He couldn't go much faster for too much longer.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:42 am

Drake saw a portal open, and ya turned " there Don't care ware it goes but there, lets go." he said runing through it.

Arabella honestly thought of tossing the jacks box before she dove into the portal, but a little part of her, didn't want to let him go just yet. Instead at the last second she shoved his box into her coat pocket.

Gavin jumped in after Drake, and pulled Stan with him grumbling the whole time he went.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:52 am

Laughing Jack was still oddly quiet. Usually, he would have at least been sarcastic in this circumstance, but Arabella heard nothing from him.

Stan would usually have complained, but didn't this time, other than yelling "Is this safe?! I don't think my health insurance would cover this?!"

Allison screwed her eyes shut as Drake ran through the portal. She didn't know why, but she didn't want to see them going through.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:56 am

Thud...

Drake had landed on his back with his girl friend across his chest. " Well there goes my spine..." he said sarcastically.

The forest trees, and it being night told them they were in a forest, there were no forests not for 100 miles of ware they lived, and to top it off, there wasn't two moons on planet earth.

Gavin sighed " Still not home, two moons this time.... and its foggy miserable, and were alone in the woods." he said not realizing he had pinned Layla under him in a pile of leaves.

Arabella landed goofy in a tree, hurting her arm, but she got her self down, to the others and let jack out with out saying a word and stuffed the box back in her jacket pocket, she held the injurd limb close to her chest, she would wait for the others to calm before she had it looked at.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:03 am

Allison got off of Drake before she asked how he was with concern.

Stan whimpered. "I don't like this. Every single horror movie with woods in it... the woods have killers lurking in them, and people die."

Layla groaned. "Gavin, I'm glad you're okay, but ccan you please move your fat ars off of me?" She complained.

Jack stayed quiet. He noticed Arabella's arm and grabbed it, moving the hurt limb so he could see it better. He conjured some bandages, and using that and some straight sticks, splinted her fractured arm wordlessly. When he was done, he dropped her arm and retreated to watch them from the shadows.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:11 am

Arabella didn't say a damn word to him, she had bit the inside of her lip so hard to not give him the slightest satisfaction that he had been too rough with it, till it had bled. She wouldn't not after today ever insert the proper F bomb here. speaking to jack again. She looked at them " so now what?" she said with tears and strain in her voice. It hurt a lot.

Drake smiled kissing his girlfriend " all right so were in the creepy ased woods... you know what, I think were ok.... " he shrugged " I guess we now find the way back home from here, unless we just have to find the random roaming portal again and make a hasty escape... its not like I have anything to fight anything with right now, Except jack...."

Gavin blushed and got up helping her up " you Ok Arabella? If you like, you can come over here, I will hold you and you can use my shoulder to cry on? Stan is also available... Drake is kinda taken by someone who might be all jelly over it."

Arabella shook her head " Can we just find someplace... please." she all most whimpered.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:29 am

Jack still opted to be silent to her too. He watched from the shadows, out of sight. Laughing Jack was not smiling, and was just thinking.

Allison hugged Drake. "Let's hope we don't run into any more monsters, and find a way home."

Layla thanked Gavin and checked herself over. Bruised, but nothing broken. Good. "Is anyone hurt?" She asked. She knew first aid, and while she couldn't do much without a kit, it would help to at least know who needed what when they did get supplies.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:26 am

Gavin sighed looking at Arabella and smiled at Layla kissing her on the cheek as he aproached the other girl and just pulled her into his arms " Its ok Arabella, when you go home your mom, your dad, your older brother and sisters and even the younger ones, all remember you, all miss you, and love you very much."

Arabella started to cry now, as if her heart was about to break, " promise I will get to go home? " she cried " and if I do I am leaving Jack here, by himself like he wants."

Drake sighed " ok, so lets see... first of all its getting late, second of all.... I have no clue ware to run, go or even do... my guess is to pin point North and head that way, that would be the direction of town any way... "

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next