Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

SilentVoice

Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:44 am

True blushed and grinned as he gave Paul a hug.  "Thank you, Paul.  That's the best thing I've ever seen.  Thank you."

Shuni jumped and gave Gaster a nervous look.  Swallowing, he looked at the scale.  "Um... That's a.... Nine.  It looks like a backward pah sound letter.  That one is a... Six.  I am nine dee six pounds?"

~

Lex leaned close enough to whisper right in his ear, "Why?  You wouldn't give me mercy."  He gave the guy a final vicious wrench and let go.  "If I ever see you again, I'm putting a bullet in your ear.  Got it?"
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:48 am

Paul smiled happily and hugged True back. "You can have it after my teacher gives it back to me." He said with a smile.

Gaster double checked and nodded. "Yup. Ninety-six pounds. Good job." He wrote it down and sat. "Would you like to know what the blood test results were or no?"

~

The guy whimpered and fled. He scrambled and went to flee this part of town as well as find medical help.

Ashton watched the guy go and wordlessly handed Lex the gun, handle first. "He chose a nice gun at least."
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:51 am

"Are you sure you don't want to keep it?" True asked, touched. 

Shuni nodded shyly.  "Yes, please?"  He wanted to know what stories blood could tell people.

~

Lex took the gun and looked it over.  "Aye.  We can get some cash for this.  I'm going to stash it for a while, make sure no one comes looking for it."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:04 am

Paul shook his head. "I can always draw more!" He said sweetly.

Gaster nodded and looked at his notes. "Other than being undernourished, you are also dehydrated, but that can be fixed with proper nutrition. It also says you are anemic, which means your blood has a slightly harder time transferring oxygen to the rest of your body. It's not deadly, and I can't fix it, but all that means is that you tend to tire out a bit quicker than some."

~

Ashton nodded. "Okay. Um, Lex? Do you think you could get the bullet out and sew the hole shut before you go to bed tonight? Please?"
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:08 am

"Okay.  Thank you, Paul.  I'm going to put it in my room as soon as she gives it back," True promised.  "Thank you."

Shuni wasn't sure he understood all that, but he got that there was something wrong that Gaster as going to fix.  "Will it hurt to fix?" he finally asked, not sure what else to say.

~

"Shut it, Gaves, before I put you in one!" Lex snap with sudden harshness.  He turned and stalked off, anger rolling from him in waves.  That basterd had tried to kill him!
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:14 am

Paul smiled happily he showed True all the other artwork while they were there.

Gaster smiled. "The anemia I cannot fix, but it isn't something that will hurt you. The malnutrition and dehydration, yes, that will be fixed, but all that needs is a good diet and drinking enough water." He assured Shuni.

~

Ashton flinched. That stung a bit. he didn't like the reminder he actually had been dead for a while. He hesitated a long moment before meekly following Lex. He should have guessed that kind of response after Lex had gotten that Ticked. He would ask again later when hopefully Lex had calmed down a bit...
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:22 am

True duly admired everything on the walls, but none were as good as his brothers.  Nope, not half so good.

"Oh," Shuni nodded, understanding a little more.  "I like water.  I like when it rains and for a little everything is clean!  I had a cup I saved.  I would put it out when it rained and kitties and I drank fresh sky water!  Then someone stole it.  It was not nice."

~

Lex didn't look back, just kept moving, working off some steam.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:26 am

Paul kept showing True everything until the teachers said the music show will be starting soon, if family members wanted to go see that. Paul asked True if he wanted to go see that.

Gaster nodded. "We have cups at home, and you can get a drink of water using a cup and filling it at the sink whenever you like. But for now, we can get you a bottle of water."

~

Ashton followed in silence as quietly as he could manage. Which, across flat ground and not over roofs, was pretty quiet.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:32 am

True agreed and followed Paul to where they needed to go.  A music show should be interesting.

"You can drink right there?  Out of the sink?" Shuni asked, eyes wide.  They always seemed to be wide these days, but he couldn't help it!  This world was so strange and wonderful.

~

Finally, Lex stopped and stood still, staring up.  "I'm hungry," he announced to the air.  Pulling out his last 20, he handed it to Ashton.  "Get me something to eat and meet me at the warehouse.  You can get whatever with the change."  He started walking again.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:37 am

Paul led True to the music room. All of the chairs were taken, but Paul was more than happy to sit on the floor near True's feet to watch.

Gaster chuckled and nodded. He turned the nob to show Shuni clean water flowing from the faucet.

~

Ashton took the money and went off. What would Lex want to eat?! he though for several moments before he got Lex a cheeseburger with several topping on the side for if he wanted those, along with fries and a drink. Ashton got himself a small, raw strip steak and a bottle of water before he returned to the warehouse. He handed lexx his food and the change wordlessly before Ashton went to his corner and ate there.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:40 am

"Why don't you sit on my lap?" True asked Paul softly.

Shuni craned his head, staring.  He poked his hand into the water and smiled.  "I like sink water.  It feels nice."

~

Lex accepted the food wordlessly and started eating, not paying attention to Ashton and his eating habits.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:45 am

Paul smiled and crawled into his brother's lap. Ariel was in this part of the show. She wasn't the best singer, but she clearly gave it her all. Overall, the kids sounded pretty good.

Gaster smiled. "It is very convenient. Shall we go and find you some clothes that fit you a bit better now?"

~

Ashton ate quietly, and made sure everything was cleaned up. He drank about half of the water, and used the other half to wash up a little.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:50 am

True winced at the wrong notes, the disharmony hurting physically and giving him a headache.  That was new.  Still, no matter how good or bad, he clapped and praised each kid that tried.  Really tried.

Suni looked down at himself.  "This is bad fit?"

~

Lex finished eating and tossed his trash before flopping down on his couch.  He stared up at the ceiling moodily for a long time before suddenly sitting up.  "Ashton!  Get my med kit and get your butt over here."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:54 am

Paul cheered happily for his friend when it was over. Ariel grinned really big, happily with how she'd done.

Gaster mulled it over. "Not exactly, but it doesn't fit very well. You want clothes to fit you and not be super baggy because you don't want them to become a problem."

~

Ashton scrambled to his feet and did as was asked. He got the medical kit and made his way over to Lex.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:58 am

"Oh.  I did not know that," Shuni said ponderingly.

~

"Shirt off, back to me," Lex instructed sharply.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:00 am

Gaster smiled gently. "I understand. If you wish, we can go now, or we can try to go tomorrow."

~

Ashton pulled off his shirt and did as he was asked wordlessly. He didn't want to say or do anything to set Lex off further.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:05 am

"Now is okay," Shuni said, hoping not to upset Gaster with that answer.

~

Lex got to work on Ashton's bullet wound, snarling and grumbling about how the bullet was stuck on a rib, but despite his mannerisms, his hands were gentle and careful as he slowly extracted the bullet and cleaned out the wound before he sewed Ashton up.  "We're going to need more thread soon," he grumbled as he worked, using his fingers of one hand to close the wound.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:10 am

Gaster nodded. "Let me just tell Dr. Ally she is looking after Sam for a while and we can go." He smiled at Shuni.

~

"I can get more thread." Ashton offered. "Thank you." He said when Lex was done.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:14 am

Shuni nodded.  "Is Dr. Ally your wife?"

~

Lex just grunted as he slapped a bit of gauze on top and taped it down.  "Just keep it clean."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:18 am

"Oh heavens no!" Gaster said with a slight smile. "Dr. Ally is my lab assistant and coworker. That is all." He took off his lab coat and went to put it away.

~

Ashton nodded and collected the medical kit to put away. "Yes, sir." He said obediently. He put it away before he returned and got his shirt, puling it on as well.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:27 am

"Oh."  Shuni considered a moment.  "Then... You don't have a wife?"

~

Lex rubbed his forehead.  "I've got a headache.  I'm going out.  Keep an ear to the ground while I'm gone."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:29 am

"That is correct. I do not." Gaster said softly.

~

Ashton nodded. "Yes sir. Okay. Are you sure you don't want me to shadow you, sir?"
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:30 am

"She died?" Shuni asked innocently.

~

"Nope.  I'm fine," Lex said, waving him off.  "Go do what you do.  I'll see you tonight."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:33 am

"Yes. She died." Gaster said softly. He was not about to punish Shuni for asking these kinds of questions, since he was bound to learn the answers eventually, but it still stung a little bit.

~

Ashtom nodded. He straightened up the warehouse some, as well as ratproofed it, before he went out to scavenge for more thread or more stuff to bring back that may please Lex.
    SilentVoice

Post by SilentVoice on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:35 am

Shuni went to Gaster and hugged him around the waist.  "I'm sorry.  Family dying is sad.  But you still live, and you have three boys!  Wife would be proud of you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:40 pm