Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:09 pm

"Hey, little buddy."  True back up until he was almost even with Kat, and Shuni followed until he spotted the girl.  Noticing his fear, True assured him, "Don't worry.  She's my friend.  She won't hurt you."
Shuni looked at Kat anxiously and gave her a little wave, trying to smile.  "Hi, Trueful's friend."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Kat smiled and waved kindly back. "Hi. I'm Kat."

(I just realized.... I see Shuni immediately like her because of that nickname of hers XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:22 pm

(Precisely why I wanted them to meet. XD)

Shuni tipped his head, suddenly interested.  "Cat?  Like a kitty cat?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:24 pm

Kat laughed softly. "It's actually a nickname. My real name is Katrina, but I prefer Kat. Although cats are some of my favorite animals..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Shuni smiled a little, softening. "This is good."
"Cats are Shuni's favorite, too.  He's got quite a family of them," True smiled, trying to get Shuni to calm down and come out of the alley.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Kat smiled. "Can I meet some of them?" She asked. "At least sometime? I have a fluffy old cat that lives with my parents. I've had her since I was very young."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Shuni smiled timidly and nodded.  "They eat right now.  Next time."
"Hey, Shuni, when did you last eat?" True asked.
Shuni thought about this. "Yesterday?"
"That was a question."  True glanced at Kat.  "Do you mind if he walks with us?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Kat shook her head. "Not at all. If I can ask, how do you two know each other?" She said, having not realized she asked such a touchy question.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:55 pm

"Uh..."  True tried to come up with an answer, but he was too slow.
"Sir told me to help him capture Truthful's daddy then Truthful's Daddy got away and police took away Sir.  Then Truthful got hurt, so Truthful's Daddy came to visit with his other sons," Shuni answered simply.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Kat nodded slowly, taking it apart and piecing it together more slowly in her head. "Okay."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:15 pm

"It's a long story," True said weakly.  "Come on, Shuni.  Help me walk Kat home?  Then I'll get you something to eat and bring you back."
Shuni hesitated, backing up a little.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Kat frowned a little. "Shuni, what's wrong?" She asked gently.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Shuni shook his head.  "No.  I can't leave family.  Can't leave family again.  Bye."  He turned and scampered back into the shadows.
"Shuni!" True called, but it was too late.  Shuni was gone.  True sighed, "Well, at least now I can tell Dad where he was last seen."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:39 pm

Kat put a hand on True's shoulder. "Do you think there's anything I can do to help? Or help you with him?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:45 pm

True thought about this.  "We may need help transporting the cats back to our place.  Dad promised to take care of Shuni as soon as we were settled.  He has a thing for lost causes and proving they aren't lost."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:47 pm

Kat nodded. "I can certainly help if need be."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:52 pm

"Thanks.  Now," he turned around, "let's get you home."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Kat smiled and walked with him. "How are you guy coming with unpacking?" She asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:04 pm

"I think we're about done, except for Sam's robo parts," True said, keeping his pace even.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Kat nodded and kept pace with True, letting him set it. "Robo parts?" She asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:13 pm

"Sam's really into robots, designing them for fighting.  He's letting me design the paint job," True grinned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:25 pm

Kat smiled. "That's so cool. I'd love to see it when all's said and done."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:32 pm

"So would I," True admitted, pulling up the walkway toward her apartment.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Kat paused in front of the building. "Do you want to come in for a minute?" She offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:46 pm

True hesitated then shook his head.  "I would like to, but I gotta get home.  I forgot to leave a note, and Dad'll be worried if I'm not home in the morning.  I don't want to accidently pass out at your place and have him worried."  He took her hand and bent over it, kissing it elegantly.  "Thank you, beautiful lady, for your time."  He backed up and headed home, trying to keep cool.  What the heck??  He'd lost his mind!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next