Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Gaster smiled sadly. "She was one of the best women you could hope to meet. The kind that could light up a room with a smile, and incredibly gentle, patient, and kind. Paul actually is a lot like her, personality-wise.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:28 pm

"Was she as spunky as he is?" True asked, smiling.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Gaster laughed softly. "Oh yes. She was incredibly spunky, and smart, and creative. If you ask Paul to show you a picture he drew, he is incredibly good for a seven year old."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:27 pm

"Both your boys are really good at something for their ages," True smiled. "I think today I'm going to hang out in the lab, if that's okay. I would go to the park, but I don't trust myself to push me all the way there and back."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Gaster nodded. "Sounds fine to me. And for the record, all of my three boys are wonderful and talented individuals." He said with a smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:41 pm

True grinned bashfully. "Thanks, Doctor Dad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:51 pm

Gaster smiled and nodded. Paul, now awake and ready for school, ran down the stairs and smiled brightly at everyone. Sam came down a bit slower, but was ready as well.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:00 pm

"Are you ready to slay another day, little warrior?" True grinned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:01 pm

Paul beamed at True. "Yeah! I have a test today in science, and I'm going to do great on it!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:54 pm

"Oh, you are going to Nail it!" True told him matter of factly, offering him a high five. "How about you, Sam?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Paul excitedly fived True. Sam snapped out of his thought. "Huh?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:06 am

"Plans? School? Adventure? Awesomeness?" True prompted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:11 am

"Oh. I have some ideas I want to figure out." Sam said vaguely. Gaster raised an eyebrow, but didn't question it. "Shall we go now? While we still have plenty of time to get Paul to school?" He suggested. Paul nodded. "Yeah! Let's go!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:15 am

True said nothing, just went about getting Paul to school, but he was worried. If Sam was still messing with the formula, he'd have a talk with him. Gaster or no Gaster.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:20 am

Sam zoned out again as they walked. The kid was thinking, and Gaster was muttering to himself under his breath about his latest project, speaking in the code sounding chemicals and numbers. Paul, however, talked to True. The sweet little kid he was, asked True to come for a family day, since Gaster was usually busy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:22 am

"Um, sure," True agreed, surprised. "What does one do for family day?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:29 am

Paul smiled happily and excitedly at True. "You get to come in an' have lunch with us an' can even tell everyone about cool jobs you can have or just hang out. You can meet my teachers, an' then we get to leave school early!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:44 am

"Huh, that does sound pretty awesome," True agreed, grinning. "Sure, I'll come."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:47 am

Paul cheered happily. "It's next Thursday. I'm so excited now!" He started chattering about all the people he wanted True to meet, including his teacher and Ariel and the cool kid in school, Micheal. "I bet Micheal will think you're the coolest and want to be friends then!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:04 am

"Oi, I will not be a pawn in your scheme to take over the school, little tyrant," True teased, poking him in the belly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:06 am

Paul smiled and laughed at that.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 am

"Now give me a hug before you go," True smiled at him, opening his arms.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:16 am

Paul smiled and more than happily hugged his big brother before going to school, waving to everyone as he left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:22 am

"So what's on your mind, Sam?" True asked as they headed toward the lab.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:24 am

Sam had been distracted again, and looked at True as he was snapped back into reality... again. "Huh?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next