Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:49 pm

(Lol no worries XD)

Gaster smiled as they walked. "It's good to be inclined in some form of the arts. It helps the mind as well as being emotionally stimulating."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:56 pm

"Yeah, I guess it is," True nodded consideringly as I rolled along. "What art are you interested in?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:58 pm

"Literature." Gaster said with a smile. "I have always enjoyed the written arts. In my study at home, I have a nice assortment of books to read, from fantasy to historicals to plays and everything in between."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:00 pm

True glanced up at him. "Somehow I can totally see you reading fantasy."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Gaster chuckled. "That is a genre I tend to enjoy more than some." The trio reached the school, and Gaster stopped where he always did to wait for Paul.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:09 pm

I waited quietly, idly rolling my chair back and forth. I never was one for holding still. I always had to fidget somehow.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Paul didn't keep them waiting long. He and Ariel walked out together, and he said bye to her before racing over to his friend and family. "True!" He said, tackling him in a hug. Gaster chuckled.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:20 pm

"Gah!" True had forgotten to set his brake, and they rolled back about a foot before he grabbed his wheel to stop them. "Hello, Paul!" I laughed, hugging him. "You're such a little puppy."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Paul grinned and laughed. "Woof woof!" Gaster chuckled, smiling as well. The doctor was happy, and so glad that some things seemed to be going right in the world.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:25 pm

"Good puppy," True grinned, patting the top of his head. "Now settle down so we can head back. Maybe I'll make dinner tonight, how's that sound?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:02 pm

Paul and Sam both cheered. Gaster asked if True wanted him to pick up anything he would need before they got back for dinner.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:04 pm

"Chicken breasts and BBQ sauce, unless you've already got them," True said.

(Class tonight, I'll post when I can.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Gaster shook his head. "Not the chicken, no. There is a little mart not far from home we can swing by and grab chicken breasts."

(Okay Smile Let me know when you want to start kidnapping Gaster.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:31 pm

"Perfect!" True agreed, wheeling along and suddenly spinning in a circle just to amuse Paul. "Just however much you guys would normally eat plus a half breast for me, give or take."

(How about tonight? He could leave the house because of insomnia and get captured then.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Paul laughed happily. "All right. If you want to head on over, I can get the breasts and meet you there."

(I could make that work Smile Gaster goes for a late night walk, and gets jumped ars a result.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:50 pm

"Sounds good!" True agreed. "Tjese two need to introduce me to your kitchen, anyway."

(My Sandman's name was Shuni, right? I'll have to move over my signups some day.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Paul giggled and Sam led the way, unlocking the door once they arrived. Paul slid off and led True to the kitchen, showing him where everything was that the kid could reach. It was a little tight for someone in a wheelchair and a kid to move around, but not overly bad if True paid attention to where Paul was and was going.

(I already did ^^ Shuni and everything else that was in the memory bank on RPG Haven should be here, aside from us just talking in that topic.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:11 pm

"Perfect," True said, grinning. "Okay, puppy, shoo! I have lot of work to do."

(I didn't we that. I must go look!)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Paul darted to the other side of the island, climbing a barstool to watch his friend work. "Can I help?" He offered. Gaster came in a couple of minutes later and handed True the chicken breasts. He got four of them.

(Lol XD If they aren't there, let me know and I'll transfer it over.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:19 pm

"Sure! Wash the chicken off really good then smack it with this little hammer," True told him, laying it out for him on a cutting board. "Just be Very careful you only hit chicken. After a few whacks to both sides, lay them in this dish side by side but with space between. Sam can help too, if he wants. I got the rest."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Paul washed his hands. "Sam is probably working on his battle bot in the basement." He said before smacking the chicken with the meat tenderizer. "Sam wants to enter the Battle Bots tournament with Dad when they come back into town. Dad said if he built the bot and did the work, he would do what was needed to get Sam entered into it. It's a big dream of his."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:01 am

"That's really impressive," True said, wheeling around and adding a bunch of stuff to the BBQ sauce. "I hope I can watch that, I've never seen something like that before."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:06 am

Paul keeps beating the meat. "Sam and dad watch it a bit. Sam thinks he knows a winning bot he could make." Paul started to put the meat into the pan for True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:13 am

"Somehow I don't doubt he will become a legend in the bot ring. "Hey, that's perfect!" True waited for him to be done then rolled over and poured the sauce over the chicken, drowning it. "Now we let that sit for 10 minutes, turn them over, then toss them in the oven. I found some corn in the fridge, want that, too?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:26 am

Paul nodded. "Yeah. Ariel said I need to eat veggies, so I can be strong like her. Her parents make her eat a lot of veggies with her meals, and she can run faster than me and beat me in arm wrestling."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next